This is an advanced method used for Rock Cracking. Co2 Fracturing Cylinders are filled with liquid Co2 gas and is the primary element used for cracking the rock. This method is extremely safe and convenient as there are no explosives, harmful chemicals or large moving parts or debris. The principle applied in this system is that of Co2 Gas Expansion.
- No Explosives, No Hazardous Chemicals or Fumes.
- No Fly Rock.
- No Vibrations.
- No need of heavy equipment's like Excavators, Rock Breakers or Trenchers.
- No Pollution or Emission of Dust.
- Logistics Minimized as various machineries and items can be avoided.
- No major electric supply or related Danger.
- Easy and Quick to Operate.
- High Yield of materials when compared with conventional Machinery.
For further information download our Brochure.